Ganked this one from Jilly and Alex...woohoo!
Put all your songs into one playlist. Put the playlist on random. For the first twenty songs, post your favorite line. If an instrumental comes up, just skip it. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then everyone else tries to guess what song it is. Simple enough, eh? (This is somewhat similar that that lyrics game thing we did in IM away message way back when, ain't it, loves?)
1. Why do you look so familiar? I could swear that I've seen your face before.
2. Things they do look awful c-c-cold. I hope I die before I get old.
3. What made me think that I could survive all the wear and tear?
4. And if your train's on time, you can get to work by nine.
5. Once again life's thrown me a curve and it blew up right in my face
6. Can you help me out with my chemistry?
7. Now we're spinning empty bottles. It's the five of us, with pretty eyed boys girls die to trust.
8. The script it called for rain, but it was clear that day.
9. We can live like Jack and Sally, if you want to.
10. Letters I've written, never meaning to send
11. I should have stayed on the farm. Should listened to my old man.
12. Was she crying out in vain? Did you even know her name?
13. Something had a hold on me, when Angel passed close by.
14. How long must I wait? How much more can I take?
15. Maybe I'm brainless, maybe I'm wise, but you've got me seeing through different eyes.
16. Someone's gonna tell you lies, cut you down to size.
17. I hear their cries, just say if it's too late for me.
18. And as the players tried to take the field, the marching band refused to yield.
19. It's barbaric, but hey, it's home.
20. Welcome to the kind of tension, all across the alienation. Everything isn't meant to be okay.
I sincerely doubt any of you can get some of these without the aide of search engines. Hell...I can't even remember and I just did the damn thing. Also...I really thought I get more musicals...but apparently my Media Player really thinks I love classic rock today, which I'm okay with...cause I do love classic rock.
Heh...and while you're at it:
1. Reply to this post if you want/need me to tell you how cool you are!
2. Watch my journal over the next few days for a post just about you and why I think you kick serious ass.
3. If you like, Post these instructions in your journal and give your friends a much needed dose of love and adoration!
(but only if you try to guess at least one song as well. I make people pay to know why they're cool.)
- Music:Dido and Aeneas || Henry Purcell